Macroeconomic Jobless Risk Index Map
Leverage our macroeconomic jobless risk index map to see which states are most likely to see the effects of the COVID-19 global pandemic. By combining leading economic indicators, labor statistics, reported virus cases, and more, businesses can see potential impacts updated on a weekly basis. With a record-high 9.2 million Americans having filed for unemployment in March, it’s important for businesses to identify which states require the most attention for the needs of consumers in the months to come.
- COVID-19 cases: Confirmed cases by state as of the previous week
- S&P 500: Change in the stock prices using the S&P 500 index
- Volatility Index: Near term volatility in stock index option prices
- Jobless Claims: Number of unemployment claims by state agencies
- Labor Statistics: Based on monthly employment
- Bank and Credit Union Data: Number of financial institutions and customer deposits reporting to federal regulatory agencies
- Population: Census Bureau population by state
Call us today or complete the form below to inquire.