Fill out the brief form below to view the webcast on demand.
The Latino Influence Project
Webcast: The Latino Influence Project
The rapid growth of the Hispanic population has made conversations about Latino assimilation and acculturation ubiquitous. However, close observers have started to notice that it's not just Latinos who are being influenced by the U.S. culture around them, but that Latinos are actually influencing mainstream culture. Leveraging data from the trusted Simmons National Hispanic Consumer Study, Experian Marketing Services and ad agency Wing partnered to quantify the extent to which Latinos are influencing the non-Latinos around them. The findings show that Latino influence extends far beyond anecdotes involving tortillas and jalapeños.
Presenting on this informative webcast are: Max Kilger, Chief Behavioral Scientist at Experian Simmons, and Holly McGavock, Director of Planning at Wing.
Viewers will learn about:
- Demographics and language trends of the Hispanic population
- Discretionary spending power of Hispanic households
- The influence that Hispanic consumers have on non-Hispanics in the areas of technology, health, the environment and more
- Receptivity of Hispanic and non-Hispanic consumers to advertising
- Tips on reaching Hispanic and Hispanic-influenced consumers